Hotline: 86-10-57473212 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The most obvious way for foreigners looking to do business in China is to set up a Wholly Foreign Owned Enterprise, abbreviated as WFOE or WOFE. What is a WOFE ? Under Chinese law, a Wholly Foreign Owned Enterprise is a limited liability company that is fully owned and capitalized by foreign investors and operated without a local (Chinese) partner. This provides you with greater control over your businesses operations, revenue and profit targets. Since it is a separate legal entity, it also limits your liability to the contributions made to the registered capital of the WOFE. A WOFE is the favorable option for an overseas company that wants to that wants to enter the Chinese market.
Establishing a Wholly Foreign Owned Enterprise does not require a large overhead investment.
- A WOFE can be incorporated to conduct general business activities in China
- It gives foreign investor complete control of the day to day business and decision-making without any compulsory involvement from a Chinese partner.
- It can engage in any business activities, issue invoices to clients, receive RMBs, convert profits into foreign currency, and repatriate them.
- It is the most effective way of protecting trademark technical information and trade secrets.
- It provides complete authority regarding the hiring of staff, and does not require you to hire Chinese staff.
- A Wholly Foreign Owned Enterprise requires either one director of foreign nationality or a holding company located in Hong Kong to act as an investor.
Choose Company Type - Choose Location - Contact us + submit the required documents
|Consulting Company||Trading Company||Food & Beverage Company|
|Hong Kong Company||Manufacturing company||Representative Office|
Choose a location
We can supply a China WFOE Registered address that will be the PERMANENT Legal address of your company.
Permanent Legal Company Address
Company can operate from any location
China's first-tier cities and the new first-tier cities:
Beijing, Shenzhen, Shanghai, Guangzhou, Chengdu, Chongqing, Hangzhou, Ningbo, Xiamen, Tianjin...
Registered Office Address
Yaxin can provide a address to register your company in China.Yaxin China will provide a registered address which will be the legal address of your company. A registered address is needed to register your company in China.
Registered office address
Contract Length: 1 to 2 years (renewable)
One month notice required for contract termination.
Property layout and other documents.
Leasing/Rental contract of office with tax certificate.
Quick and easy set up 2-3 days